DCWKA welcomes interaction and comments. There are, however, some rules:
- If you are here to troll this site or harass me, fuck off. But first read this and think of your life; think of your choices.
- I know things get heated at times, but please refrain from getting personally abusive with other posters. Criticize the thought not the person is a good guide. I know it’s hard but try.
- If your comment could start with the words, “all you feminists” you may want to think about why you’re here. If you’re still compelled to post a comment that could include those words try and exert some self-control.
- If you are going to comment about creators and editors keep the criticism to their work. Example, X is a horrible editor vs. X is a horrible person. I’m serious about this. You can say someone is acting like an asshole, you can say someone’s editing sucks balls and you say that an artist sucks because they can’t draw feet but the constant stream personal abuse towards creators and editors is getting overwhelming. And yes I know I have broken this rule. But let’s all try to be better.
- Comments that use abusive, racist, sexist or homophobic terms are unwelcome. You are given one warning to dial it back. Or you may just be banned. Depends on the level of the abuse.
- If you are banned don’t try and come back. I will know it is you. Trust me on this.
- If you feel the need to express the thought that the commenters here are “butthurt” or “insane” or that people need to “take their meds” you are probably going to be happier posting elsewhere. If you don’t know where, I’m happy to direct you to a community where you’ll find same thinking folks.
- Swearing is okay but not for abuse. See comment above.
- You must register to comment on Disqus. It’s pretty simple.
- Due to harassment, I have algorithms that flag certain phrases and words. If your comment does not immediately appear on the blog, your comment has been caught in that algorithm. I will approve it when I can. Please take into account 1) I work 2) I am not checking this 24 x7 3) I’m not changing my filters. So you know chill a bit. And don’t start telling everyone you’ve been “banned by DCWKA!!!!” because most likely you haven’t. Or if your comment is urgent email me. Thanks!
- AOL email is banned. If you use the AOL domain for email you will not be able to comment.
- And finally, please remember that this is my blog. In other words, you are a guest. Opposing opinions are welcome, but think about how you frame them. Comments that are abusive in tone aren’t welcome. And if you spend time shitting on me, my commenters or my site elsewhere don’t expect a warm welcome.